Fresh face Friday! Today we’re sharing our step-by-step guide to an at-home facial! Is anyone else seriously missing their aesthetician right about now?! 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏼♀️ We definitely are! Special shoutout to our girl @servingfacefirst from Glowbar for helping us perfect the order of this process to ensure we’re getting the most out of our beauty tools and products. I’ve been trying to do this full-out facial at least once a week, but do use the NuFace, Glopro, and Vanity Planet facial steamer, 2-3 times a week. I’ve also been loving adding my Gua Sha tools for some added lymphatic drainage throughout the week too! We’ve linked all the products below to make it super easy for you to shop!
3. Enzyme Mask to exfoliate- Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Mask
4. Lactic Acid Mask to hydrate and brighten- Environ Intensive Revival Mask
5. Zap away and dry out any pesky pimples- High Frequency Wand
6. Microcurrent to lift and tone- NuFace Mini
7. Microneedle to amplify skincare absorption- Beauty Bio GloPro Microneedling Facial Regeneration Tool
9. Lymphatic drainage to depuff and infuse serums deeper- Gua Sha
10. Moisturize-It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Cream, Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream, (I just ran out so have been using Fresh Beauty Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Moisturizer which I love!), Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Laneige Lip Mask, Environ Spot Blemish Gel (if needed)
We hope this step-by-step process helps to take out the guesswork for you so that you can get straight down to pampering- here’s to treating ourselves to some luxurious self-care time this weekend and to treating our skin with the love it deserves!
All things beautiful,